Monday, 24 November 2008

November and Birthdays

It's been a busy month for birthdays.

Courtney turned 16 years old on 3rd November. She had a party here at the house on Saturday 1st November. It was a Halloween theme due to the fact that the previous evening was Halloween.

Then on 6th November Colin turned 48! Wow, only 2 years until he turns 50.

Just think I will have Gillian turning 21, Courtney turning 18 and Colin turning 50 - all in a 6 week period in 2 years time.

I'd better start saving now!

I bought tickets for a concert at the Glasgow Barrowland for Colin - we were going to see the Irish band The Wolfetones in concert on Saturday 8th November.
I had watched them before on DVD. But that was tame compared to what I experienced at this concert! Despite getting drenched in beer and almost flattened, it was fine! I think I'm too old for this! I'll stick to watching on TV......

You can catch them on YouTube.